According to the Wedding Report Trade Group, 2022 is expected to be a boom year for weddings. Has your photo booth been in storage gathering dust? If so, it’s time to get it out and get ready.
Here are 6 things you can do now to get your Darkroom powered photo booth ready for the busy season ahead…
- Inspect all hardware to ensure it is in good working order including computers, cameras, printer and all cables.
- Boot up computers, connect to internet and make sure any pending Windows updates are complete and check software license and updates for applications such as Darkroom Booth. (Find the latest Darkroom Booth software updates here)
- If it has been some time since you last used your photo booth equipment and software, re-familiarize your staff with proper operation procedures. (For helpful Darkroom Booth videos visit the Darkroom YouTube channel)
- Test the operation of all the features you want to use for your first event including text and email accounts, printing, screen and print templates. Find customizable photo booth templates great for weddings and designed for Darkroom Booth at the template store.
- Check your printer supplies inventory. Need printer paper and ribbon? Call our friends at Imaging Spectrum for great prices, fast service and free shipping – 800-342-9294
- Network with others in your industry for support and new ideas, marketing, pricing and the latest trends. Here are a couple of FaceBook Groups to get you started.
Darkroom Booth User Group
What are you doing to prepare for wedding season? Please let us know by commenting below. If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact our support team today.