Darkroom Booth has several powerful ways to enable your customers to share their photos. Choosing the best way for your clients to share their photos can be challenging. Setting up sharing options in your software can be daunting as well.
But never fear, in this video our software super hero Eugene will explain the different sharing options available to you in Darkroom Booth. This will help you decide which sharing options are best for your photo booth. He will also show you how easy it is for you to set up sharing options for your next photo booth event.
Sharing options available in Darkroom Booth and covered in this video include…
- Sharing using Photo to email (SMTP, Darkroom Email, and Postmark)
- Sharing using Photo to Phone (email and Twilio)
- Uploading Photos to Dropbox
- Sharing using Event Gallery
- Using QR codes to Share (on screen, on a print, in a slideshow)
If you have any questions or suggestions please comment below or contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading and have fun sharing!