If you are looking for a more professional and robust email photo delivery system for your photo booth business take a look at the new Postmark option in Darkroom Booth. Postmark is an email delivery service designed for high volume, professional transactional emails. Perfect for delivering photos to your customers phone or computer inbox.
- Avoid the security hang ups of free email services like Gmail and Yahoo and stop worrying if your emails made it to your customers inbox.
- Postmark transactional emails are delivered lightning fast, up to 4x faster than Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo.
- Unlike gmail and other free accounts, Postmark is designed to handle high volume delivery, common for larger photo booth events and corporate activations.
- Postmark includes analytics so you can measure your photo booth events and get insight into each and every single email and recipient.
- Use your own domain for more professional looking emails.
Check out this video where Darkroom Software expert Eugene shows you the advantages of using Postmark and how to set it up. For more technical information and screen shots visit the Postmark page on our support site.
This new feature is available in the latest build of Darkroom Booth and is a free update for any customer on a current maintenance plan. Read more about the update, maintenance plans and find links to download on our support site here.
There are a lot more steps than shown. Should have been set up from beginning to end. A new account requires authorization and other steps. You started as if that account already existed. Now I am waiting up to 24 hours for approval.
I am sorry for your frustration, yes, you do have to set up a postmark account first. We will make note of that in future videos. If you need any assistance please reach out to our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org